- Do you say yes, when you really mean no?
- Do you think that boundaries are harsh, rigid, or punishment?
- Do you avoid telling people what you really think, or how you really feel because you’re afraid of pushback or judgment?
- Do you steamroll over other people’s limits so that you can get your way?
- Have you mastered the fine art of saying or doing just the right thing to get other people to do what you want them to do—rather than simply asking?
- Do you struggle with setting limits—either with other people or yourself?
...then Beyond Bitchy is for you!
Beyond Bitchy: Mastering the Art of Boundaries is a weekly podcast hosted by Victoria Priya (formerly Palmer), LCSW, author of Moving Beyond Betrayal, and creator the 5-Step Boundary Solution process.
Beyond Bitchy dispels the common misperception that personal and relationship boundaries are selfish, rigid, or controlling, and offers a fresh vision of personal limits as a source of freedom and liberation.
In each episode, Victoria shares expert information about how to identify, create, and establish effective personal and relationship boundaries so that you can get the space you need—and create the connection you crave.
Sign up here for updates: