This is a scary time. So many of us are dealing with fear about what’s happening and what may happen, as well as not knowing what’s going to happen or what the future will look like. So let’s talk about something uplifting, forward-thinking, and expansive, that will stretch us beyond our limited mindset, beliefs, or fears. How far can you go?
Biggest Takeaways From Episode #94:
- The future has always been uncertain, but this year has brought that perspective to the front and center.
- Even though healthy and effective personal and relationship boundaries are vital, sometimes, boundaries are just . . . unnecessary. One example is when we want more of some positive, healthy things that enhance our lives.
- Stretching outside of our comfort zone requires courage, and stretching feels uncomfortable. Instead of identifying a destination or a goal, ask yourself how far you can go.
- Where in your life do you want to ask yourself how far you can go? Try to drop down from your thinking mind into your body and see what it feels like to ask yourself this question.
Highlights from Episode #94:
- Welcome to Episode 94! Vicki explains what today’s episode will be about. [00:39]
- Vicki has a special live event coming up for podcast listeners! Tune into her next Clarity Circle (Wednesday, June 24th, at 2 PM US Central time) to hear answers to questions from podcast listeners. [01:52]
- We hear the question from a listener that helped inspire this episode. [04:03]
- Vicki responds to the listener question she has just read, and recaps the results the listener has achieved. [07:35]
- Boundary work absolutely does get better and easier, Vicki reassures the listener who has asked the question. She then talks about the value of asking how far you can go. [10:14]
- Vicki invites listeners to ask themselves a specific question. [13:30]
Links and Resources:
- Vicki Tidwell Palmer
- Clarity Circle
- Moving Beyond Betrayal by Vicki Tidwell Palmer
- 5-Step Boundary Solution Clarifier
- Vicki Tidwell Palmer on Instagram
- John Maxwell